Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today i started my first blog. I thought i'd start this with a simple hello and some basic info.
My name is Jeff Williams Acoustic Guitarist. I've been playing guitar since i could hold one.
A little over 30 years.
I'm currently involved in the poineering of a NEW style of guitar called Piano Style aka Lap Tapping or Flat Tapping.
You can see examples at my website

http://www.jeffwilliams-usa.com

i'm installing a forum till then please see my really cool guest book :)
looking forward to meeting you
Jeff Williams Acoustic Guitar

Influence include:
Jeff Beck, Jeff Buckley, Jeff Lambert , Jeff Healey , Jefferson Starship, Michael Hedges, Pat Metheny, Don Ross, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn SRV, Antoine Dufour, Andy McKee, Don Alder, Justin King , Kaki King, Preston Reed, Trace Bundy , John Butler, John Williams , Tommy Emmanuel and Jimi Hendrix

No comments: